A & B SABICH LTD
BOUNCE AROUND HIRE AGREEMENT
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Bouncing Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to the user's or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of (14years). Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Bouncy Castle.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times.
- Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear
- The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. In the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately.
A & B SABICH LTD
BOUNCE AROUND HIRE AGREEMENT
The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US
Please note that all persons using this Bouncy Castle do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand
and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that
whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable
and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this
will include the inflatable being returned in an
unacceptable condition, i.e: If it is in a dirty or muddy
condition, I will be expected to pay an additional
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
PRICE PER DAY ________________________________________________
HIRE DATE ________________________________________________
NAME IN FULL ________________________________________________
And agree to Hire the Equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as
above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire:
ELECTRIC BLOWER __________________
EXTENSION CORD __________________
ROPES &PEGS __________________
WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY